Philosophy took the enormous task of completely redesigning their 2012 range. Here's a taste of the new features:
1) Leather bound around edges of flaps (all bags will have this year)
2) New flap configuration with upper front leather tabs and d-rings to allow lashing jackets or other things on outside of bag, (or mount point for optional leather tote straps).
3) Center front bottom blinky tab attachment point as well as embossed philosophy logo
4) front exterior pocket under flap, to quickly stow magazine, notebook etc.
5) Side pockets with leather tabs to mount reflectors - pockets great for cell phone, i-touch etc..
6) Optional - tote style straps for a more fashionable carry. see pics, bag comes with single strap as standard (see pics)
7) Upper side gusset snaps - keeps the top sides pleated inward for a nice clean look when folded over (no more bulging sides)
8) Upper front snaps - Now can act as grow bag - if bag is very full, user can snap the top flap just over the front and fasten to securely carry larger loads
9) Contrasting color interior flap liner and organizer pocket.
7) New Seafarers Base cloth - Hank dyed, double ring-spun, tightly woven. very hydra-phobic and UV rays won't fade as fast as cotton yet feels nice like cotton .
All bags are still handmade in Portland Oregeon. These will be with us in 2-3 weeks.
Its going to be great to see all these brands and builders coming to London. And for all those who couldn't make it out to Bespoked Bristol this is a chance to see some stunning bikes. A big thanks to the Vulpine team for putting this together.